Affiliation is a two-part process:
1) signing and returning the appropriate forms; and
2) registering songs.
1) Please return the following pages of the affiliation agreement:
- Part I: Affiliation Selection Checklist
- “Name of Publisher” is the name under which you’ll be affiliating with CMRRA. If you do not have a publisher name, you may affiliate under your own name.
- If a CAE/IPI Number has been issued to you as a publisher by your Performing Rights Organization (PRO), please include it. Otherwise, leave blank.
- Ensure that appropriate affiliation boxes have been initialled and dated
- Form ‘A’: Payment and Mailing Instructions form
- Form ‘A.2’: Electronic Funds Transfer Authorization form, if applicable
- Voided cheque This is required if you are providing an Electronic Funds Transfer Authorization form (Form ‘A.2’).
2) A catalogue is a list of song titles to be registered for licensing purposes. It can be submitted in one of the following manners:
- Common Works Registry (CWR) – generally for publishers with mid to large size catalogues
- Single song registration via CMRRA Direct
- CMRRA Song Registration Template delivered by email
All affiliation forms and song registrations can be emailed to: email@example.com If you’re unable to email the information, please either fax or mail the documents. FAX NUMBER: (416) 926-7521, ADDRESS: 56 Wellesley St W, Suite 320, Toronto, ON M5S 2S3.